We believe that value of ROL/Statga increases as the result of doing right things right. We are the supply hub for our customers. This means that certain strategy is set for all hubs ROL manages worldwide:
- the hub manages and controls manufacturing, supply and distribution of products and services to customers according contract requirements;
- the hub has the best knowledge and seeks most competitive prices in the region;
- the hub manages all materials required; the hub controls a specific region;
- the hub trains it employees to comply with the strategy,
- business process and ability develop the organization further;
- the hub has its own departments: marketing and sales, engineering to support manufacturing and customer, purchase and outsourcing, quality and procurement.
ROL/Statga offers various job roles to implement strategy - both for office and production employees. Office employees are mainly working in Sales, Marketing,Engineering, F&C, IT and other support functions.
Location: Pročiūnų g. 7, LT-77103 Šiauliai
Working field: Engineering
Support Account Managers, Project Managers and their clients with most effective engineering solutions and production patterns to ensure smooth projects execution on agreed time and costs. To facilitate connection between sales forces and production process stake holders.
- Value and reverse engineering.
- Develop and maintain network inside the company (technical support, solution sales, engineering service and supply chain).
- Accounts analysis, costs calculation and production prescription to the relevant work centers.
- Drawings design and preparation for the production.
- Monitoring if production process complies with internal procedures and quality management standards.
- Collect information from the market concerning production techniques, competition, subcontracting possibilities to give marketing team project development vision.
- University degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant background.
- 2 years of success history in metal processing / subcontracting industry.
- Experience at metal processing company.
- Good knowledge of black steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Computer literacy (Ms / Office , Inventor Professional / Solidworks).
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian, English languages.
- Valid driving license (B category).
- Accuracy, diligence, stress resistance, positive attitude.